Two permitted homes on 1 acre of property!
A meticulously and lovingly restored home is truly a piece of Kohala plantation history! Originally built in the 1930's this quintessential property has been accented with subtle updates to become the beauty it is today. In 2013 an additional permitted home was built - keeping the same traditional feel but tastefully adorned with modern day comforts. This 1+ acre property has raised garden beds, privacy planting and a variety of fruit trees and local plants so it feels like your own slice of Hawaiian paradise.
- Main home lanai is cumaru hardwood with stainless screws and handmade plugs
- Hand scraped Angico hardwood and natural travertine stone
- Master bedroom of the main home features custom milled African Mahogany trim and Port Orford cedar lined closet
- Master bedroom of the main home features an outdoor shower garden with a generously sized jacuzzi tub
- Hardwood kitchen cabinets
- Handcrafted Brazilian Rain forest granite kitchen counter tops
- Travertine showers w/ custom glass doors
- Blue Star gas commercial style range
- Producing trees include: mango, ulu (breadfruit), avocado, lychee, banana, lime, lemon, orange, tangerine, star fruit, mountain apple, guava, mac nut, surnam cherry, cinnamon, rainbow shower and grapefruit
- Plants include: puakinikini, plumeria, monstera, lilikoi, dragon fruit, multiple ti plants, ape, passion flower vine, blue jade vine, hibiscus and more
This property is owner occupied and down a flag lot. Showings are by appointment only. Please do not disturb the owners or the neighbors.