Located within Hokuli'a, this contemporary and luxurious four bedroom, five bathroom home, under construction, is perched overlooking the 12th fairway with spectacular ocean coastline views. This modern home features an open concept pod-style architecture with an indoor/outdoor flow, swimming pool & the exceptional craftsmanship you would expect of a luxury Island home.
Hokuli'a is the premier private member golf community just south of Keauhou, on the Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This unique development is situated within a wonderful micro climate that is both comfortable & highly lovable year round in an area steeped in archaeological significance. The Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course weaves through the gentle sloping topography of the 1260 acre oceanfront development. All home sites are 1+ acre within the Hokuli'a community, with a community managed lot-line agricultural buffer, offering a sense of privacy and place for all residents.
The Club at Hokuli'a offers exclusive member benefits:
- A golf course that was hand designed by Jack Nicklaus to provide an enjoyable and challenging golf experience.
- Private men's and women's lounges & locker rooms, a Pro-shop and retail store.
- Spa with private massage suites, state of the art exercise 'hale' and fitness facilities with an open-air yoga studio.
- Two bocce courts, two tennis courts, and sparkling lap pool.
- The Pavilion Restaurant offers panoramic ocean views with a fun, large outdoor bar, fire pit, tiki torches, and expansive lawns for festivities & private events.
Real Estate Development at Hokuli'a is under the direct management of Sunchase Holdings, developers of award winning master-planned communities and the private ownership of William Pope and Rob Walton. Treat yourself and come see the new and exciting home & lot purchase opportunities at this historic & exclusive golf community just to the south of Keauhou, the land of the Ali'i.