Selling a home is no easy task and involves dedicated time as well as many key decisions and strategic steps.
Of course you will want to secure the best possible price for your property along with the best possible terms.
At Elite we take great pride in the fact that we are the largest Hawaii luxury brokerage by sales volume,
and the only statewide luxury brokerage and property management firm. As a luxury brokerage firm, we have very
high standards in everything we do: the agents we accept, the services provided by our agents, the service provided
by our support team to our agents, the properties we represent, the way we prepare our properties, our photography and
marketing, as well as our contracts. We feel it is our job to take the headaches of purchasing a home off your plate so
that you can enjoy the process and the excitement of owning a new property. Some of the steps we will handle for you include:
- How to Properly Prepare your home both inside and out to create the best possible presence
- Strategically setting an asking price and monitoring the asking price for changes in the market
- Providing a competitive market analysis
- Effectively marketing your home to prospects and the most likely candidates from around the globe
- Fully educating other brokers on your property and creating interest and excitement
- Negotiating the best possible deal
- Completing the transaction
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
- Provide feedback from all showings and open houses.
- Updating you on both real estate and money market changes that could affect your property’s sale.
- Being available to help pre-qualify potential buyers.
- Promptly present and evaluate each offer with you.
- Negotiate the highest possible price and best terms for you.
- Manage contractual, title and transaction details and keep you informed.
- Ensure that important items are signed, sealed and delivered on closing day.
- Arrange for a moving company and relocation agent, if required.
Our agents will outline their professional responsibilities to you, including complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
To receive more information on these services as well as others. Or, to request a personal market evaluation of your home, we invite you to contact us.